PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive and dynamic multi-State apex organisation working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation.
PHD Chamber is more than an organisation of the business community, as it lives by the chosen motto ‘Skilling India for Global Competitiveness’ and contributes significantly to socio-economic development and capacity building in several fields.
- Circular from Delhi Traffic Police
- Expression of Interest
- Govt. Notifications
- Invitation for Bid- Ministry of Health and Quality of Life
- Invitation for Bids (IFB) by Sri Lanka Ministry of Defence
- Invitation for Bids by Ministry of Power & Renewable Energy
- Invitation for Bids by State Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka
- Invitation for Expression of Interest Republic of Mauritius
- Proposed construction of railway line of 547 kms in Mongolia
- Invitation for Bids by Ministry of Procurement Committee
- Invitation for Bids – Supply of Electricity from Solar PV Farms
- EOI – Implementation of a Third International Gateway
- Letter for enrollment under Atal Pension Yojana
Seminar on Understanding Recent Changes in Primary Market RegulationsTime: 10:00 a.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
5th India Heritage Tourism Conclave “Making Incredible India - Swachh, Sundar & Sashakt Bharat” on 12th February, 2016 at Rambagh Palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan.Time: 9:30 a.m. Venue: Rambagh Palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Programme on Promotion of Agri Exports from UP: Status and OpportunitiesTime: 9:30 a.m. Venue: PHD house, Lucknow
Aviation Summit - 2016 Indian Civil Aviation - Benefits beyond BordersTime: 09.30 a.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
India Hospital Summit Supply Chain Management 2016Time: 9.30 a.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi