PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive and dynamic multi-State apex organisation working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation.
PHD Chamber is more than an organisation of the business community, as it lives by the chosen motto ‘Skilling India for Global Competitiveness’ and contributes significantly to socio-economic development and capacity building in several fields.
- EOI - Implementation of a Passenger Information System
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - GHANA HIGH COMMISSION
- IFB- Annual Supply of Dermatological and Related Medicines
- IFB,Ministry of Higher Education and Highways of Sri Lanka
- Invitation for Bids- Annual Supply of Cytotoxic Drugs
- Procurement Notice SRI LANKA RAILWAYS
- NSB - Sri Lanka , Invitation for Expression of Interest
- INVITATION FOR PROPOSALS CWA Republic of Mauritius
- Invitation for Proposals- CWA Pont Lardier
- Sri Lanka Railways Procurement Notice
- Sri Lanka Railways Procurement Notice 16 August
- Sri Lanka Railways Procurement Tender
- State Pharmaceuticals Corporation Sri Lanka Tender
- Supply of 9 nos. Diesel Multiple Units to Sri Lanka Railways
- supply of 300 Nos 12 V, 215AH, 20HR rated Locomotive batteries
Conference on Real Estate-Opportunities, Challenges & RoadmapTime: 9:45 am Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
PHD International Tax Conference 2016Time: Venue: Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi
PHD Chamber – DRDO Workshop on Transfer of Technology to IndustryTime: 9.45 am Venue: PHD House , New Delhi
Seminar on "Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code : Emerging Issues and its Impact"Time: Venue: PHD House,New Delhi
Global Investment and Acquisitions Forum 2016-17th November 2016Time: 9.30 am Venue: Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi