PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive and dynamic multi-State apex organisation working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation.
PHD Chamber is more than an organisation of the business community, as it lives by the chosen motto ‘Skilling India for Global Competitiveness’ and contributes significantly to socio-economic development and capacity building in several fields.
- Govt. Notifications
- Invitation for Bid- Ministry of Health and Quality of Life
- Invitation for Bids (IFB) by Sri Lanka Ministry of Defence
- Invitation for Bids by State Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka
- Invitation for Expression of Interest Republic of Mauritius
- Bidding of Dimapur - Kohima
- Invitation for Bids by Ministry of Procurement Committee
- Invitation for Bids – Supply of Electricity from Solar PV Farms
- EOI – Implementation of a Third International Gateway
- Letter for enrollment under Atal Pension Yojana
Roundtable on Sensitization for Safe Migration and Human TraffickingTime: 3:00 p.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
International Water Conference the need to create a Blue RevolutionTime: 10:00 a.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
PUNJAB INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXPO 2015Time: 10.00 a.m. Venue: ranjit Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab
International Conference of Schools Principals, 2015Time: 10:00 a.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
YBLF Interactive Session: "Empowering Specially Abled; An Untapped Opportunity for Industry"Time: 3:30 p.m. Venue: PHD House, New Delhi