PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive and dynamic multi-State apex organisation working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation.
PHD Chamber is more than an organisation of the business community, as it lives by the chosen motto ‘Skilling India for Global Competitiveness’ and contributes significantly to socio-economic development and capacity building in several fields.
- Calling Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Registration of Suppliers to supply coal
- Addendum No. 1 & Addendum No. 2
- Bid Notice of the Ministry of Finance of Sri Lanka
- Invitation for Bids – Repair to Embankment
- Invitation for Bids – Design-build
- REMINDER: Bid Publicity
- Request for Proposal
- Invitation for Bids- Annual Supply of Oral Anti Diabetic Drugs
- Invitation for Prequalification
Exhibition cum Buyer-Seller Meet on Technical TextilesTime: Venue: PHD House , New Delhi
Workshop on START UP INDIA MASTER CLASSTime: Venue: Bopal
"PHD Golf Tourism Conclave and Tournament"Time: Venue: Oxford Golf and Country Club , Pune
Conference on India Moving Towards Gas Based Economy - Road Map AheadTime: Venue: PHD House, New Delhi
Seminar on 'Pradhan Mantri-Jan Aushadhi Scheme'Time: 10:00 am Venue: Amritsar, Punjab