PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive National Apex Chamber working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages.
Innovation, Creativity & Team Building
24 September 2018
The PHD Chamber under its PHD-KAS Cooperation Project in collaboration with Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Kalkaji, New Delhi are organizing a workshop on ‘Innovation, Creativity & Team Building’ on 24th September 2018 at PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi. The details are as under:
- Day & Date : Monday, 24 September 2018
- Time : 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Venue : PHD House, New Delhi
- Fee : Rs. 1000/- per participant
- Number of Seats : 25 (first-come-first serve basis)
Corporate creativity and innovation are essential to the growth and survival of any team, company or organization. Many organizations are launching all kinds of ‘innovation initiatives’ to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Creativity is essential for driving innovation and a commercially competitive spirit. Yet, as organizations grow, the structures they put in place to improve productivity and efficiency often stifles creativity.
When organizations focus on productivity, they impose rigid procedures that make it difficult for team members to be creative, so it’s important that managers support creative thinking.
Employees who are supported in their creative endeavours demonstrate significant greater creativity than their counterparts. Research also shows that managers who make it clear that they expect team members to work creatively are perceived as being more supportive of new ideas.
The workshop is organized to provide hands on, catalytic, action-oriented learning experiences that enable people to embrace, ignite, and develop their ability to be significantly more creative on the job, enabling team members to work empathetically and inventively in a corporate setting.
- Debunking myths of Innovation And Creativity
- Enhancement of Innovation and Creativity
- Building Effective Team Communication
- Change of attitude from group to team
- Manage team to meet Deadlines
- Use the training to focus on a new business opportunity or challenge
- Identify and go beyond their own limiting assumptions
- Learn and apply powerful creative thinking tools
- Generate a wide range of new ideas to make a difference on-the-job
- Brainstorm effectively with peers
- Adapt best innovation practices to their own sphere of influence
- Re-discover the sleeping genius within them
- Become refreshed, renewed, and revitalized
- Dr (Cdr) Satish Seth: Director General of JIMS, Kalkaji, New Delhi. He is a post-graduate mechanical engineer with fellowship of AIMA, Institution of Engineers and the Institute of Marine Engineers. His Doctorates is in the field of “Organizational Behavior”
- Mr Pradeep Narula : Group President, Wave Inc.
- Mr C M Krishna: Honorary Advisor, PHD Chamber, Fellow & Advisor, World Academy of Productivity Science, Former President (Personnel) Crompton Greaves Ltd. and Director (P&A) Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
The training methods employed in the workshop revolve around real life situations faced by managers supplemented by lectures, presentations, group discussion and exercises.
The programme is useful for all the executives at every level in the organization. Organisations sponsoring executives from cross functional areas will draw maximum benefit from this Workshop.
The attached Registration Form in link http://phdcci.in/upload/Registration Form – 21 September.docx may kindly be duly filled in and sent to the Programme Director, PHD-KAS Cooperation Project latest by 20th September 2018. The Registration fee by way of Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft should be sent in favour of PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, payable at New Delhi. Candidates sponsored by members of PHD Chamber would be charged Registration fee of Rs.900/- per participant. Fee includes the cost of Study material, Lunch, Refreshments, etc.
24-09-2018 - 24-09-2018