Vision & Mission
Vision Statement of the Chamber
The dawn of the 21st century has brought with it unprecedented growth in all spheres of life.
In order to not only survive but strive for excellence, the Chamber would have to undergo continuous evolution. It would have to reposition itself and realign its activities in tune with the changes taking place so as to ensure better, quicker, more value added and customized services to the industry in particular and to its members in general. The key to this would be effective change management, innovation and proactive development of strategies that would help the nation spearhead in becoming a global super power.
The century is witnessing metamorphosis; people, countries and communities are coming closer to work together. We are endeavouring to bring the best to the doorsteps of our most valued members.
Mission Statement of the Chamber
As the premier multi-state Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Northern Region with national and international linkages, The PHD Chamber continues to:
- Enhance its leadership role by being proactive and providing quality services to its constituents.
- Act as a catalyst for rapid economic development and prosperity of the community in the region through promotion of trade, industry and services.
- Strengthen linkages for technological advancement through effective industry, government research partnership.
- Emphasize productivity, improve work ethos and encourage business ethics.
- Enhance the image of business by effectively projecting its credibility and commitment to the society at large.