How TIFS work in assisting investors?
It is envisaged to be the first‐point‐one‐stop reference for potential investors from around the world. Our team of domain and functional experts provides sector‐and state‐specific inputs, and hand‐ holding support to investors. We assist with location identification, expediting regulatory approvals, facilitating meetings with relevant government and corporate officials among others.
For instance, if an investor A from Germany wants to invest USD 100 million in a textile business in India.
- 1 A team of trained staff will be associated with the task for maintaining a physical helpdesk and provide the investor with all the help required regarding the relevant approvals to set up a business and information related to investment areas across India.
- 2 Facility to set up meetings of the investors with Government officials for specific investor queries, both at the state government and central government level.
- 3 Regular updates on various economic developments in India in general and sector specific in particular.
- 4 Updates on state level developments related to policy amendments, sectoral developments, taxation mechanism, infrastructural, etc.
- 5 Updates on Foreign Direct Investment norms, Foreign Trade Policy, etc.